If the above video doesn’t load for you, click here to see it on TikTok!
I’m one of those people who LOVE candy corn. I don’t have a huge sweet tooth so I can’t eat a lot, but I gotta have it every year!
This year, I wanted to make something with candy corn – and these monster bars were the perfect idea!
They’re simple as can be, and were loved by everyone who tried them (even my mom, who picked around the candy corn!)
Monster cookie bars
slightly adapted from Half Baked Harvest
- 1 1/4 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/3 cup candy corn
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8×8″ baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the oats, flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking soda, salt, canola oil, egg, and vanilla. Mix until the dough is moist and all the ingredients are combined. The dough will be crumbly. Mix in the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and candy corn.
- Press the dough into the prepared baking dish and press extra candy corn in the top. Transfer to the oven and bake 18-20 minutes or until the edges are set and the bars are golden. Let cool and then cut into bars.
Sub to my YouTube channel to get notified whenever we have new videos!
Links in this post may be affiliate posts. If you buy an item through an affiliate link, I get a small fee, which helps support this blog!