It’s my grandma’s 7-layer dip recipe!
I make this every single year for family gatherings, and it’s my favorite not-so-healthy-but-totally-pretends-to-be-healthy snack.
Yes I know the mayo in guac is weird, but YOU DON’T MESS WITH GRANDMA’S RECIPES. Really, you should know better. ?
- 2 cans (9 oz each) Frito Lay bean dip
- 3 large avocados
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt, pepper
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 pkg (1 oz) Lawry’s taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (4.25 oz) chopped olives, drained and patted dry
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, grated
- Spread the bean dip on the bottom of a large casserole dish.
- Mash the avocados, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and salt and pepper together to make guacamole. Spread on top of the bean dip.
- Mix the sour cream with the taco seasoning mix. Spread on top of the guacamole.
- Sprinkle the chopped olives evenly on top of the sour cream mix. Do the same with the diced tomatoes, then the green onions, and lastly the cheddar cheese.
- Chill until ready to eat. Serve with plenty of tortilla chips.
Sub to my YouTube channel to get notified whenever we have new videos!
Links in this post may be affiliate posts. If you buy an item through an affiliate link, I get a small fee, which helps support this blog!