By now, you probably know all about my LOVE for all things BACON.
And when it’s tomato season, my bacon love craves all the BLTs. So why not BLT sushi?
I first made this roll back in 2007 (12 years ago!!!), so it’s a SushiDay classic. This time I added kewpie mayo, which is a tasty addition.
Today’s Question of the Day: Are you the bacon, are you the lettuce, or are you the tomato?
Makes 1 roll
- 1 sheet nori
- 1/2 cup sumeshi
- 2 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 small tomato, sliced into wedges
- 1 leaf lettuce, washed and dried
- kewpie mayo
- Cook sushi rice.
- Cook bacon, slice tomato, tear lettuce into pieces.
- With a bamboo rolling mat, roll the sushi, using the bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayo as your fillings.
- Slice the sushi, and enjoy!
Sub to my YouTube channel to get notified whenever we have new videos!
Links in this post may be affiliate posts. If you buy an item through an affiliate link, I get a small fee, which helps support this blog!