We’re starting a series of Sushi Labs to clean out my black hole of a freezer!
Today’s experiment – what’s the tastiest way to turn pita bread into flavored pita chips?
We tried curry…
Taco seasoning + cheese…
And cinnamon sugar!
Which flavor sounds the tastiest to you?
- pita bread
- 1/2 cup oil
- ~1 tsp seasonings (such as cinnamon sugar, taco seasoning, sea salt, etc.!)
- Cut each pita bread into 8 wedges. If your pita bread is the double-layered type, separate each wedge into two pieces.
- Mix the oil with the seasonings.
- Lay the pita wedges on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and brush both sides with the seasoned oil.
- Bake at 400F for about 7 minutes, but keep an eye on your pita chips to make sure they don’t burn.
Sub to my YouTube channel to get notified whenever we have new videos!
Links in this post may be affiliate posts. If you buy an item through an affiliate link, I get a small fee, which helps support this blog!