- 6 sheets nori
- 3 cups sumeshi
- 6 oz smoked salmon
- 1 small cucumber
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp wasabi
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- Cook sushi rice.
- Slice the cucumber in half lengthwise.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds of the cucumber.
- Slice the cucumber into long, thin sticks.
- Mix the wasabi and mayonnaise.
- Roll the sushi inside-out, using some smoked salmon, a stick of cucumber, and a slice of bacon as your fillings.
- Drizzle with the wasabi mayonnaise, and sprinkle with black sesame seeds.