- Cook sushi rice.
- Cut the avocado in half, discarding the pit.
- Use a large spoon to scoop the avocado out of the hard skin, being careful to keep the avocado half as whole as possible.
- Slice the avocado into slices.
- Cook the tamago, slice into one-inch wide strips.
- Wet the spring roll wrapper with warm water, making sure to cover every last spot on both sides of the wrapper.
- Lay the wrapper flat on your workspace.
- Lay about 1 oz smoked salmon in the middle of the wrapper, leaving about 2 inches uncovered on either end.
- Scoop about 1/3 cup sumeshi onto the smoked salmon, patting it into an oblong shape with either end pointing towards the sides of the wrapper.
- Top with a slice or two of avocado and a strip of tamago.
- Fold both sides of the wrapper in, over the fillings.
- Fold the bottom of the wrapper tightly up over the fillings.
- Roll the sushi away from you, until you reach the top of the wrapper, and seal it shut. (The wrapper should be sticky enough to stick to itself. If not, dampen the end with a little water.)
- Using a sharp knife, slice into 4 pieces.
Serving Size: 1 roll Pink Panther Roll
- Calories: 226
- Fat: 9g, 13% DV
- Saturated Fat: 1g, 7% DV
- Cholesterol: 90mg, 30% DV
- Sodium: 782mg, 33% DV
- Total Carbohydrates: 27g, 9% DV
- Dietary Fiber: 0g, 2% DV
- Sugars: 12g
- Protein: 10g, 21% DV
- Vitamin A: 3%
- Vitamin C: 6%
- Calcium: 2%
- Iron: 3%
- Magnesium: 3%
- Potassium: 5%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. These values are only estimates based on the individual ingredients, and not meant to replace the advice of a medical professional.