- Cook sushi rice.
- Cut the avocado in half, discarding the pit.
- Use a large spoon to scoop the avocado out of the hard skin, being careful to keep the avocado half as whole as possible.
- Slice the avocado into slices.
- Cook the bacon to your preferred crispiness.
- Roll the sushi inside-out, using some smoked salmon, a few slices of avocado, and a strip of bacon as your fillings.
Serving Size: 1 roll Pacific Ocean Roll
- Calories: 335
- Fat: 14g, 22% DV
- Saturated Fat: 4g, 20% DV
- Cholesterol: 35mg, 12% DV
- Sodium: 1174mg, 49% DV
- Total Carbohydrates: 31g, 10% DV
- Dietary Fiber: 2g, 8% DV
- Sugars: 17g
- Protein: 15g, 30% DV
- Vitamin A: 7%
- Vitamin C: 10%
- Calcium: 0%
- Iron: 5%
- Magnesium: 3%
- Potassium: 5%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. These values are only estimates based on the individual ingredients, and not meant to replace the advice of a medical professional.