Believe it or not, today, November 1st, is actually Sushi Day! So go out and try some sushi, and then come back and let me know what you thought! I’ll be waiting to hear all about your sushi experiences… 🙂

Comments

1. Rob says:

Found this neat little website a few years ago. Thought you would find it as neat as I do!

Thanks for the link, Rob! That’s quite a cute little site – short but sweet 🙂 I love it!

3. Rob says:

Glad ya liked it!

BTW, this site is/was really designed to be viewed on portable devices like PDA’s and such. For example, I use the AvantGo service (sort of a web-clipping service for my Sony CLIE PDA). The page shows up beautifully on it! 🙂

Sidenote, I live in nYc. A sushi lovers PARADISE!!

Recently ate at a TINY little sushi restaurant called Cube63 (#63 Clinton St, nYc)

Sushi was quite good. Ordered the Omakase. Boy! You get a TON of food! And quite fresh & tasty as well. Highly suggest it if you’re ever here (maybe you live here, for all I know! LOL).

But BEWARE! It’s one of the smallest restaurants I have ever been to! 😉

The design is all due to my boyfriend, Son, so you can thank him for the accessibility!

That restaurant sounds REALLY good… I’ll definitely have to go there if I’m ever in New York (never been there, but really want to visit someday!)

Thanks!

5. Rob says:

LOL! I meant the site that I originally posted: (http://www.novospace.com/channels/sushi/)

No idea how this site looks on my PDA. 😉 But I’m sure it looks great. 🙂

Haha sorry, my mistake! We actually didn’t design this page to be viewed on PDAs, so I have no idea how it would look either! Son thought it was a little odd that this page would look good on PDAs, so no worries! 🙂

7. Liliana says:

Thanks for this excelent page !!! I love sushi and just the last week started to cook sushi, I need more ideas to experiment…

Regards…

You’re welcome Liliana! Have fun making sushi!

9. 10 things I didn’t know last week « Kiyo’s Blog says:

[…] 1st of November is Sushi Day Hackney carriage (aka black cabs) – The name hackney derives not from the borough of Hackney in London, but from the French word haquenée (an ambling horse or hack) referring to the horses which pulled the original carriages. The word hackney came subsequently to denote “for hire”. […]

10. liliana says: