This is the last of the rolls that we made from Mobo Sushi. (There may be more later, but this is the last of them for now. 😉 ) We thought this one was pretty good. A nice gari flavor, but don’t use too much or it will overwhelm the sushi! I know there are those of you out there who are huge gari lovers… this one is definitely for you.
We got the shirts ordered! The order was submitted on Monday, so in about three weeks the shirts should be here (although it might take a little longer because of Thanksgiving in the U.S.). I’m still trying to figure out what I’m going to do about selling them… I want to hear your thoughts on this. What do you think is a good method for payment? I’m not so hot about the idea of PayPal, since there are all sorts of fees and such… what do you think about sending a check or something of the sort? (I would probably get a P.O. Box somewhere, since I’m sure you understand that I wouldn’t want my home address out on the internet for the world to see!) What do you think? Would you guys be comfortable sending checks or something of the sort to me? (I won’t be insulted if you say no, I promise! 🙂 )
- 6 sheets nori
- 3 cups sumeshi
- 1 large avocado
- 1.5 cups imitation crab
- 15 slices gari
- 6 oz smoked salmon (we used Cajun flavored for this)
- Cook sushi rice.
- Cut the avocado in half, discarding the pit.
- Cut off the hard skin and discard.
- Slice the avocado into thin sticks.
- Shred the imitation crab.
- Slice each piece of gari in half.
- Cut the smoked salmon into 6 slices.
- Roll the sushi, using avocado, imitation crab, 5 slices gari, and 1 oz smoked salmon as your fillings.