This is by far the easiest sushi roll to make. Not only is it vegetarian, it is also vegan, so just about anyone can eat it!
Makes 6 rolls, or 36-48 pieces.
- Cook sushi rice.
- Wash cucumber thoroughly.
- If desired, peel cucumber.
- Slice the cucumber into 1/2-cm thick sticks.
- Lay a stick of cucumber on the sheet of nori.
- Roll and slice the sushi, using only 1/2 cup of rice for each roll instead of a full cup. These rolls will be smaller than most, as we are only using one ingredient.
- Serve with ginger, wasabi, and shoyu, if desired. Enjoy!