…You Didn’t Know About Me. I have been tagged!! Yvo from The Feisty Foodie tagged me for the “Five Things You Didn’t Know About Me” thing that’s going around (I think it’s contagious!), so here I am with my five things. I have been thinking about it all day, so here’s what I came up with!
- I have had plastic surgery. I know, it sounds really superficial, but I promise I’m not! I was in a car accident two years ago and broke my nose and caved in a small section of my forehead, so the plastic surgery (I got a nose job! Hehe) was to repair my face. It was the worst experience I have ever had, (well, I’m sure the car accident was worse, but I have no memory of it) so I can’t understand people who want to get plastic surgery!!!
- I have a birthmark that looks like a butterfly on my leg a few inches below my right hip. It’s interesting because for some unknown reason my friends have always associated me with butterflies and I have danced the part of a butterfly a few times. 🙂
- I am incredibly shy. I don’t like being around a lot of people, and if I am in a room with you, I almost definitely will not start a conversation with you. Not because I don’t like you, just because I am afraid of bothering you. I’m weird like that. 🙂 But if you talk to me first, then I’m glad to have a conversation with you! 🙂
- I met Son ballroom dancing. We had both tried out for a ballroom dance company at our university (he was a grad student at the time, I was an undergraduate) so we had to rehearse together. He thought I was older than I actually was (he was very surprised when he found out my actual age), and as he says, very down to earth. Hehe. We don’t dance anymore, (I wish we did, but we have no time!) but let me tell you, he is easily the best dance partner I have ever had! He’s a natural! 🙂
- I apparently have a very *talented* face. Nose and ears to be more precise. I can move each of my ears by itself, and I can twitch my nose like a bunny, kind of like Anne Hathaway in the Princess Diaries movies. I can twitch one nostril at a time too. Generally the reaction I get is either “You’re a freak!” or “Cool!!! Do it again!”
So there are my Five Things You Didn’t Know About Me. Yvo was right… it is difficult!