- Sushi Day - http://sushiday.com -
Posted By Allison On October 21, 2009 @ 6:00 pm In Maki Recipes | No Comments
- 6 sheets nori 
- 3 cups sumeshi 
- 12 pieces tempura shrimp
- 1/2 small cucumber
- 1 cup imitation crab
- 6 oz sashimi-grade tuna
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 stalks green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- Cook sushi rice. 
- Cook the tempura shrimp as instructed (I usually do 10 min at 400°F).
- Slice the cucumber in half lengthwise.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds of the cucumber.
- Slice the cucumber into long, thin sticks.
- Chop the tuna into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Mix the tuna, mayonnaise, and Sriracha sauce.
- Roll the sushi inside-out , using two pieces of tempura shrimp, a stick of cucumber, and some imitation crab as your fillings.
- Top with the spicy tuna mix, and sprinkle with green onion and sesame seeds.
Serving Size: 1 roll Unicorn Roll
- Calories: 379
- Fat: 13g, 20% DV
- Saturated Fat: 1g, 6% DV
- Cholesterol: 46mg, 15% DV
- Sodium: 875mg, 36% DV
- Total Carbohydrates: 46g, 15% DV
- Dietary Fiber: 4g, 17% DV
- Sugars: 19g
- Protein: 17g, 34% DV
- Vitamin A: 28%
- Vitamin C: 14%
- Calcium: 6%
- Iron: 14%
- Magnesium: 11%
- Potassium: 5%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. These values are only estimates based on the individual ingredients, and not meant to replace the advice of a medical professional.
Article printed from Sushi Day: http://sushiday.com
URL to article: http://sushiday.com/archives/2009/10/21/unicorn-roll/
URLs in this post:
 Recipe: #recipe
 Nutrition Info: #nutrition-data
 nori: http://sushiday.com/glossary#nori
 sumeshi: http://sushiday.com/archives/2006/10/21/sumeshi/
 Roll the sushi inside-out: http://sushiday.com/archives/2006/12/21/how-to-roll-inside-out-maki/
Click here to print.