Yesterday, we just passed 50,000 unique visitors to SushiDay! Yay! I think that’s pretty darn good seeing as we have only been online for about seven months! 😀 In celebration, we are thinking of offering SushiDay shirts… but we aren’t sure if anyone would want them. So we have a poll for you! It’s completely anonymous, so we can’t get mad or anything at you if you say that you wouldn’t want a shirt. 😛 You may choose more than one answer if you think you would want more than one size of shirts. Feel free to leave a comment or contact me if you have any questions or other comments about this.

Comments

1. Tim says:

Allison,

To be honest it would depend on the graphic & cost. I hate to admit it in such an open forum but I am a real scrooge when it comes to my $. This is what I would want… A blowfish fully extended on the front with the sushiday.com on the back. Just expressing my opinion.

Hope finals went well!

Peace,
    Tim

2. ian says:

Hi Allison; Eating more great Sushi is quite wonderful to our lives. Please grab our interest more with a true gift to share and guide others to this gem of the seas.
    In joy of sushi,
    -ian

Tim – Thanks so much for sharing your opinion! We aren’t so much trying to make money off of this, although it always helps to have a little extra cash to buy sushi ingredients! We are more likely to give these away in contests and things like that. I don’t think we have any idea what it’s going to look like yet, but thanks so much for the idea – we’ll keep that in consideration! (Actually, we would love to hear what others would like to see on the shirt also!) I wish I were done with finals… unfortunately, my school is on the quarter system and although it’s nice to start school at the end of September, we still have a few more weeks left until school is out for the summer. 🙁

ian – I’m not sure what you are trying to say… if you are asking for more sushi recipes don’t worry – more are coming soon! Perhaps you could comment again to clarify your message?

4. Ulysses says:

It’s great to see that Sushiday is going so well!

Congratulations!

5. Amy says:

I think a shirt could be fun depending on what it looked like! 🙂 My own two cents would be smaller graphics and maybe a clever phrase or two. Sometimes I think less is more when it comes to T-shirts. And anyway, judging from the layout of your website I’d say you and Son have a good eye for design. 😉

By the way congrats on your milestone of visitors!

Ulysses – Thanks! 🙂

Amy – Thanks for the ideas! 😀

I think a t-shirt is a great idea but I’ll be completely honest I probably wouldn’t buy one except to support you… if only because I don’t wear t-shirts…. like ever. Wow, that makes me sound so stuffy and lame. FINE I WANT ONE 😀 Hahahahah.

Congratulations on 50k! I haven’t made it yet, but my counter says soon!!! Hey, I think our sites have similar birthdays – what’s yours??? Hehe.

😀 We launched SushiDay on November 1st, 2006 (even though we have posts from before them, they were actually just put there so we wouldn’t launch with an empty site… because who would come back to an empty site??? Hehe) When is The Feisty Foodie’s birthday?